*
*
*
*
The Front Porch Go to Mickey Newbury Back Porch
Back Porch
   

[POST A REPLY ] [RETURN TO FRONT PORCH ] [PREVIOUS ] [NEXT ]


Author:  Will Bloom
E-mail:  not available
Date:  9/17/2012 9:23:21 PM
Subject:  Re: People tell me...
Message: 
...you only see 10 percent. The other 90 percent is...

Keeping my nose above the surface is about as good as it gets right now.

Darlin' take care of yourself.



 People tell me... by Will Bloom at 9/16/2012 9:33:26 PM
 Re: People tell me... by San Diego at 9/16/2012 11:56:45 PM
 Re: People tell me... by Will Bloom at 9/17/2012 9:23:21 PM
 Re: People tell me... by San Diego at 9/17/2012 9:49:27 PM

SEARCH: