|The Front Porch||
[POST A REPLY ]
[RETURN TO FRONT PORCH ]
|Date:||5/7/2005 2:25:12 PM|
|Subject:||Re: Lots to do....|
|Message:||i'll be doin the cookin tomorrow fer muthers day. its the only type of cookin' a reel man will do. win a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events will happen:
1) The womin buys the food.
2) The womin makes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
3) The womin prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with
the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who
is lounging beside the grill -- beer in hand.
4) The man places the meat on the grill.
5) The womin goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
6) The womin comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He
thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the
7) The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the womin.
8) The womin prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins,
sauces, and brings them to the table.
9) After eating, the womin clears the table and does the dishes.
10) Everyone praises the man and thanks him for his cooking efforts.
11) The man asks the womin how she enjoyed "her day off."
And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no
pleasing some womin!
| Lots to do.... by Karen R at 5/7/2005 10:15:01 AM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Kelli at 5/7/2005 10:38:36 AM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Banderas Babs at 5/7/2005 11:15:18 AM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Karen R at 5/7/2005 12:27:47 PM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Rooster at 5/7/2005 2:25:12 PM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Karen R at 5/7/2005 2:40:15 PM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Connie S at 5/7/2005 2:12:18 PM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Texasroyce at 5/7/2005 3:36:43 PM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Lee F. at 5/7/2005 8:11:18 PM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Mamie at 5/7/2005 9:28:42 PM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Texas2step at 5/8/2005 12:33:22 AM|
| Re: Lots to do.... by Joey L. at 5/9/2005 11:05:40 AM|