*
*
*
*
The Front Porch Go to Mickey Newbury Back Porch
Back Porch
   

[POST A REPLY ] [RETURN TO FRONT PORCH ] [PREVIOUS ] [NEXT ]


Author:  larry larry
E-mail:  lmooremnm@yahoo.com
Date:  4/17/2005 5:14:49 AM
Subject:  Re: Georgia Farm Boy
Message:  On a local tv station in Houston ( Larry Kane?) Mickey said that about 60% of the song was about a family member. He mentioned the family member but I won't do it here. As far as the other 40%... who knows?

I posted a poem about what I knew about the Red Dirt Georgia Farm Boy one night. An anonymous poster replied to it. All that was said was “ Thanks Larry. You know who.”



 Georgia Farm Boy by Woody at 4/16/2005 8:01:02 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Bud at 4/16/2005 8:28:37 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Cowboy at 4/16/2005 8:29:19 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Doug at 4/16/2005 8:47:56 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Roy at 4/16/2005 10:21:14 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Texasroyce at 4/17/2005 2:51:16 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Doug aka The Joker  at 4/17/2005 4:54:19 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Bud at 4/17/2005 5:16:25 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Craig at 4/17/2005 5:45:31 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Rube at 4/17/2005 6:14:42 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Bob C at 4/17/2005 10:56:26 AM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Bill Harris at 4/16/2005 10:30:42 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Joey L. at 4/16/2005 11:03:24 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by larry larry  at 4/17/2005 5:14:49 AM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Doug at 4/17/2005 11:21:02 AM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Joe Z at 4/17/2005 12:00:27 PM
 Re: Georgia Farm Boy by Doug at 4/17/2005 12:56:05 PM

SEARCH: