Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Birthdays
 May Birthdays
 Amber W.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Judy W.
Windchimer

1957 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2003 :  14:26:47  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Amber W. birthday is May 15

Roy
Firefly

USA
2627 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2003 :  16:17:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send Roy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
How old will Amber be....dirty old men want to know...hehheh
Go to Top of Page

Amber W.
Rocker

123 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  11:03:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i will be 17 years old
Go to Top of Page

Doug L
Firefly

Canada
5446 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  17:35:51  Show Profile  Visit Doug L's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Amber, if I don't happen on to the porch on the 15th, a big birthday wish to you. Which of Mickey's songs do you do, and which ones do you feel strongest doing? The one that took me away lately, when I got hold of A Long Journey Home, was In '59. It's one of those songs where, with every listen, you hear something you didn't hear the last time. And you still want to hear it again, because you know you tripped off in the middle of it and missed something else. Townes' Pancho & Lefty does that to me as well. I still don't think I've every really fully heard In '59 or Pancho & Lefty. Some songs do that. They're the best kind of narcotic, I'd say, because they join your conscious and unconscious. I think that's what happens. Archipelagoes of mind and spirit nudging each other. Islands of feeling rising up in the ocean like loaves of bread.
Watch out for Roy...he's winding himself up for Austin it sounds like...and everybody's going to need dark sunglasses when they see him 'cause his brow's going to be shining brighter than a well-angled mirror in the sun... Happy Birthday, and keep on playing....Doug L

only the mediocre are always at their best
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Mickey Newbury Web Board © 2003 Mickeynewbury.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000